At Charlie & Franks we believe in providing quality products to our clients coupled with accomodating professional service.
We understand that mishaps unfortunately do occur - if the error is due to a mistake on our behalf please contact us immediately upon receiving your order.
Our team will quickly rectify any issues.
- Delivery areas - Sydney CBD, Eastern Suburbs, Inner West, Lower North shore, NorthWest suburbs.
- If your location is not listed please contact our team to provide a quote.
- Cold food may be delivered up to 90min prior to your requested time.
- Hot food may be delivered up to 15min prior to requested time.
- We deliver Monday to Friday from 6am - 5pm and Saturdays 7am - 2pm.
- Monday to Friday delivery fees start from $10, Saturday delivery fees start at $49.
- It is the customer's responsibility to provide all necessary information regarding the delivery location. Please provide all delivery instructions, including access to delivery docks, loading zones etc and any possible restrictions you may be aware off to assist in avoiding any possible delays on the day.
- Please notify us as soon as possible for any time or date changes.
- Changes or cancellations to your standing orders must be made before 24 hours prior to the day of the delivery.
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours of the day of the delivery will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Delivery Available 6 Days (Monday to Saturday).
- Sunday catering is available (minimum spend applies). Please contact our team.
- Orders can be placed via our website www.charlieandfranks.com.au. We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to ensure full menu availability.
- Minimum order $100.
- We cater for last minute orders please email our team email@example.com to confirm menu availability.
- We accept all major credit cards (1.65% Amex surcharge) (online processing fee 1.75%)
- Full prepayment is required to confirm all orders.
- We cater to allergies were possible.
- See our menu for allergy listed items (V - Vegetarian VG - Vegan GF - Gluten Free DF - Dairy Free RSF - Refined Sugar Free).
- Whilst every care is taken with all dietary requirements there may still be a risk of cross-contamination during the manufacturing processes within our supplier facilities and therefore we recommend guest's with high Allergies do not consume catered food.
- Our catering is served on disposable packaging unless otherwise specified.
- We cater for evening & weekend events (minimum spend applies). Please contact our team firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Events - 50% deposit is required to secure the booking and the final payment is required 7 days prior to the the event date.
- Chef and wait staff hourly rates apply - minimum 3 hours per staff member.
- Travel fee's and accommodation fee's may apply for staff required pending on location.
- Ceramic platters and catering equipment are able to be supplied (Fees apply) $25 platter surcharge.
- Catering platters and equipment will be collected after your event - Please note any missing platters or damaged equipment will be charged separately.