Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CATERING ORDERS
*Hot food can be delivered up to 15 minutes prior to the scheduled delivery time and cold food up to 90 minutes prior.
*Contact [email protected] for any price discrepancies prior to the delivery. Adjustments will not be accepted after delivery date.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
At Charlie & Franks we believe in providing quality products to our clients coupled with accomodating, professional service. We understand that mishaps unfortunately do occur - if the error is due to a mistake on our behalf please contact us immediately upon receiving your order. Our team will quickly rectify any issues.
- Delivery areas - delivery is available to most areas in Sydney. If you are unable to process an online order due to the delivery postcode not being accepted - please contact us and we can provide a quote.
- We deliver Monday to Friday from 6am - 3.30pm and Saturdays 7am - 2pm.
- Delivery fees start from $10
- Customers are required to provide all necessary information regarding the delivery location. Please provide all delivery instructions, including access to delivery docks, loading zones etc and any possible restrictions you may be aware off to assist in avoiding any possible delays on the day.
- Online order cut off is 3.00pm the business day prior - for orders after this timeframe, please contact us directly [email protected]
- Some items may require 48+ hours notice prior to delivery date, please ensure to place your order as early as possible for access to our full menu.
- Some days book out early for deliveries, it is always advised to place your order as early as possible.
- Please notify us as soon as possible for any time or date changes.
- Changes or cancellations to your orders must be made before 24 hours prior to the day of the delivery.
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours of the day of the delivery will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Delivery available 6 days (Monday to Saturday).
- Sunday & Public Holiday catering is available (minimum spend applies). Please contact our team.
- Orders can be placed via our website www.charlieandfranks.com.au.
- We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to ensure full menu availability.
- Minimum delivered order $120, there is no minimum for pick up orders
- We cater for last minute orders when we have availability, please email our team [email protected] to confirm menu availability.
- We accept all major credit cards (1.85 % credit card surcharge)
- Full prepayment is required to confirm all orders.
- We cater to allergies where possible. See our menu for allergy listed items (V - Vegetarian VG - Vegan GF - Gluten Free DF - Dairy Free RSF - Refined Sugar Free).
- Whilst every care is taken with all dietary requirements there may still be a risk of cross-contamination during the manufacturing processes within our supplier facilities and therefore we recommend guests with high allergies do not consume catered food.
- Our catering is served on disposable packaging unless otherwise specified.
- Ceramic platters and catering equipment are able to be supplied (Fees apply)
- Any catering equipment not returned will be charged at the price to replace the same exact item.
- We cater for evening & weekend events (minimum spend applies). Please contact our team: [email protected] for events hosted in one of our venues, or [email protected] for events hosted at a location of your choice
- 50% deposit is required to secure the booking and the final payment is required 7 days prior to the the event date.
EVENTS AT A CHARLIE AND FRANKS VENUE
- Minimum of 20 guests are required to be on a set menu (BBQ & canapé packages 50pax) Private events - available for exclusive use (minimum spend required)
- Maximum event cannot exceed 4 hours and must conclude by 10pm
- Set up is available for all night events from 4pm
- Exclusive use for a maximum 4 hour period - am/pm events, Monday-Thursday, minimum spend $2,500 pre-paid
- Exclusive use for a maximum 4 hour period - am/pm events, Friday-Sunday, minimum spend $3,500 pre-paid
- $500 deposit is required to secure your booking within 48 hours of confirming the date
- Final numbers to be confirmed and paid 7 days prior to the event
- All additional charges e.g. alcohol must be finalised on the day of the event with credit card
- Credit card details to be provided as part of booking confirmation
- Our liquor license is strictly for a maximum of 50 guests
- Charlie & Franks alcoholic beverages are charged on consumption for all events
- BYO food & drinks are not permitted
EVENTS OFFSITE AT A LOCATION OF YOUR CHOICE
- Staff hourly rates apply for offsite events - minimum 4 hours per staff member.
- Staff charges also apply for travel time, set up and pack down (as well as the service period)
- Travel fees and accommodation fees may apply for staff required pending on location
- Catering platters and equipment can be collected after your event if required to be left on site after staff departure - A recollection fee may apply. Please note any missing platters or damaged equipment will be charged separately.
- Parking costs will be oncharged to the client if there is no parking provided or free parking available in a location convenient to the event.
- Charlie and Franks must abide by the rules and regulations of the building, council or park area where you choose to host your event. Please ensure to check any restrictions before booking a location.